be free

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Pure Sweetness



I completed stitching "Faith" (my WIP) this morning before I left for work. I stayed up until about 1:00 a.m. working on it while at the same time trying to get some laundry done. I only had 16 stitches left and the ladybug to attach but I was soooo tired, I don't think toothpicks could have held my eyes open long enough to finish it! I want to frame it before I share it with you. In the meantime, here is a photo of some embroidery work I stitched and made into a sweet, yet funky pillow. The pattern is by Needle in a Haystack.



I'm getting excited to start a new project (even though I have several "irons" in the fire). I am contemplating what to start.....I have so many patterns to choose from! My family and I will be heading out of town for a "fun in the sun" weekend with relatives over the Memorial holiday. Four wheelers, family, food, and a dirt road showcasing beautiful scenery make for a special outing. I can't wait til Friday!

1 comment:

SugarandSpice said...

I really like this one! Really, really, cute!