Since I have been stitching strawberries and seeing pink. I decided tonight I would make a frozen treat for the guys for dessert. This recipe is a big hit at our home. It is light, fluffy and refreshing.
I hope you will try it, it takes about 5 minutes, yes, that's only 5 minutes to make!!! Can't go wrong with that now can ya? The recipe calls for chocolate syrup drizzled over the top, but sometimes I like to add a little bit of sliced strawberries on top, also. Makes for a perfect finishing touch, not to mention taste.
Raspberry Lemonade Pie Recipe
- Strawberry Lemonade Pie
- 1/3 cup sweetened strawberry lemonade drink mix (like CountryTime)
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- Chocolate syrup, optional
- In a large bowl, combine drink mix and water. Add ice cream; beat on low speed for 2 minutes or until blended. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust.
- Freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Serve with chocolate syrup if desired. Yield: 8 servings.