I feel so honored to receive such a wonderful award Sharlotte! It means so much knowing you thought of me for this award. Upon acceptance, I was asked to tell of seven interesting or unknown facts about myself so here's the list:
2. I was born on Joseph Smith's birthday (L.D.S.) which is December twenty-third.
3. I became an Aunt to twin nieces when I was 8 years old.
4. I am the youngest of three children. I have one sister who is 12 years older than I am and a brother who is 8 years older.
5. When I was about 20 years old I entered a Jello Contest here in Utah and I took first place in the salad category for my own "Cantaloupe Treat" recipe. My larger than life photo and recipe was published in the Salt Lake Tribune.
6. This is too funny, I can't believe I am sharing this, but......when I was three years old I ate so many homemade pickled beets that I peed in the bathtub and it turned the bath water beet red!!! My mom used to love telling my boyfriends this story, so I figured why not let the whole world know!!! lol
7. I have had lasik eye surgery twice and I still need to wear glasses to drive!
Now you know a few little tidbits about me you never knew before. Next up, I am to pass this award on to seven blogs that I love and even though there are soooo many to chose from, I would love to nominate the following:
1. Loraine - Sew Be It
2. Deb - Thread Gatherer
3. Yuko - Be Happy
4. Staci - Snippets and Stash
5. Cari - Serene Stitches
6. Terri - Chocolates for Breakfast, Stitching for Lunch
7. Kellie - The Stitching Post
If you want to accept this award, the following are the list of rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Paste the award on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Tell 7 interesting things about yourself.
5. Nominate 7 blogs and post links.
This has been kind of fun..... until next time.....